- Hello Friends & Welcome to a Few of My Favorite things for My Home.
I have been wanting to share this little Round-Up of a Few of My Favorite Things for My Home that I have used and fallen in love with.
This website uses affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.
See my affiliates’ links & disclosure policy here.
I am so excited to share this with you! I have been putting this off for a while now because I just haven’t given myself enough time. But every time I wash my hands with my New Favorite Soap, I think oh add that to the list!
Can You Relate?
Which brings me to my first favorite new love, see my TIME-saving favorite productivity tool here!
Shall we start in the Office?- Coming soon.
Shall we start with the Teenage Daughter’s Room?
- Vegan Lip Balm
- Blush Pullover sweater
- Rose Gold Essential oil Diffuser
- Sun will Rose Gold Water Bottle
- Girls Bowknot Cute Leather Backpack
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Hello Gorgeous Coffee Mug
Shall we start with the Teenage Son’s Room?
We have this little gift guide here.
Shall we start in the Kids Bathroom?
I will keep adding to this each month perhaps every time I run out to do some errands and find something else to consume!
My New Love is the Holly Berry For the Bathroom
Hey Friend, just wanted to let you know, that Hello Subscription now has the full spoilers for the 2020 Essence Cosmetics Ho Ho Home For Xmas Beauty Advent Calendar – available now! This calendar will include Essence Cosmetics top products, as well as limited edition items!
SELF CARE FAVS...
Here are a few of my Favorite Self Care Articles I wrote, that you might like to read.
My 3 Tips to Stop Feeling Stuck overwhelmed and Hopeless
Are You Stuck in a Rut Not Following Your Destiny? Never GIVE Up Video – please watch
How to Use Law of Attraction to help you improve your Mood
How to Figure out what’s wrong with your Love Chi.
My Master Bedroom Favorites
The Most important and my newly Favorite Item is my HEADBOARD.
Yup – it is supportive and beautiful it took me a long time to decide on what to buy, the first one I bought from Wayfair I gave it to my daughter. So we went for a few years without, if you are following me now you know that the most important piece of furniture in your bedroom is your bed and you must have a form of support ( like a wall) or Headboard, behind your bed.
Without further ado,
Here are my Favorite Beauty Products
01. NYX Pore Filler Primer/Base – $14.00
02. L’Oréal Infallible 24hr Fresh Wear Foundation in Radiant Honey 470 – $14.99
03. Morphe Fluidity Full Coverage Concealer C2.25 Soft Matte – $9.00 04. Maybelline Tattoo Studio 24H Brow Pomade – Soft Brown & Deep Brown $9.55 (ea) 06. e.l.f. Cream Contour Palette – $8.00 07. e.l.f. HD Powder – Soft Luminance – $6.00
08. Covergirl Makeup Masters Powder Puffs – $3.00
09. NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette – Warm Neutrals – $18.00
10. L’Oréal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Brown $8.95
11. NYX Slide On Eye Pencil – Jet Black $8.00 12. NYX Epic Ink Liner Black – $9.00 13. e.l.f. Primer Infused Blush – Always Rosy – $6.00
14. Ardell Clear Brush-On Eyelash Adhesive 0 $4.99
15. Ardell Natural Lashes – #120 Demi in Black – $4.99
16. Milani Color Statement Lipliner – 09 Spice – $4.99
17. e.l.f. Liquid Matte Lip – Praline – $6.00 Total spent: $145.00
I love Maybelline Lipsticks as well