The Benefits and Why You Should Create a Gratitude Journal
The benefits of creating and keeping a Gratitude Journal include improving both physical and mental health, to helping you get a better night’s sleep. I know this works!
There are many benefits as to why you should, however, we will focus on my Top 8 Benefits of Why You Should Create Your Gratitude Journal
Here are 8 Benefits of Creating Your Gratitude Journal
1. Lower stress levels.
2. Feel calm at night.
3. Gain a new perspective on what is important to you and what you truly appreciate in your life.
4. By noting what you are grateful for, you will gain clarity on what you want to have more of in your life, and what you can cut from your life.
5. Helps you focus on what really matters.
6. Keeping a gratitude journal helps you learn more about yourself and become more self-aware.
7. Your gratitude journal is a safe zone for your eyes only, so you can write anything you feel- Judgement FREE!
8. On days when you feel blue, read back through your gratitude journal to readjust your attitude and remember that you have great people and things in your life.
Start right now.
Remember to keep one next to your bed and give it a title, on the first page: “the best three things that happened to me today were…” or “My Appreciation Journal”, or simply easier, Today I am grateful for….