Are you Wondering What is all of this Having Gratitude Wonkiness?
Some of you may have already been experiencing some gratefulness and other appreciation for all the wonderful and exciting things happening to you. Here is why…
Because YOU have an Attitude of Gratitude, and a Gratitude Journal to help you when you are down.
What is a Gratitude Journal?
To Start with let ‘s understand what are some of the benefits are of a Gratitude Journal…
The Benefits and Why You Should Create a Gratitude Journal
The benefits of creating and keeping a Gratitude Journal include improving both physical and mental health, to helping you get a better night’s sleep. I know this works!
There are many benefits as to why you should, however, we will focus on my Top 8 Benefits of Why You Should Create Your Gratitude Journal
Here are 8 Benefits of Creating Your Gratitude Journal
1. Lower stress levels.
2. Feel calm at night.
3. Gain a new perspective on what is important to you and what you truly appreciate in your life.
4. By noting what you are grateful for, you will gain clarity on what you want to have more of in your life, and what you can cut from your life.
5. It helps you focus on what really matters.
6. Keeping a gratitude journal helps you learn more about yourself and become more self-aware.
7. Your gratitude journal is a safe zone for your eyes only, so you can write anything you feel- Judgement FREE!
8. On days when you feel blue, read back through your gratitude journal to readjust your attitude and remember that you have great people and things in your life.
Start right now.
Remember to keep one next to your bed and give it a title, on the first page: “the best three things that happened to me today were…” or “My Appreciation Journal”, or simply easier, Today I am grateful for….
In Conclusion, I hope that you take it a few moments each day to write when you are feeling happy or sad and what you are grateful for in your world. It could be anything. start there.
I AM GRATEFUL for YOU!
Comment below and let me know what You are Grateful for.