Are you taking some time caring for your self a little bit more these days?
Self Care is Crucial for Your Daily Health and Wellness
What is Self Care, why we need it, and some self care inspiration ideas, please note, I am not a doctor.
There are 3 pillars of Self – Care:
- Spiritual Health. This goes far beyond religion…
- Physical Health
Your Body & Mind Connection – get active or Rest up, fuel up. Drink Water!
- Emotional Health. This encompasses how you handle stress to the time and attention you spend with your friends and family.
Spiritual Self Care
Physical Self Care is When your caring for your body, you’ll think and feel better too.
Physical self-care includes how you’re fueling your body, how much sleep you’re getting, how much physical activity you are doing, and how well you’re caring for your physical needs.
Attending appointments, taking medication as prescribed, and managing your health are all part of good physical self-care.2
Ask your self the following Questions:
AM I getting enough sleep?
AM I getting enough exercise?
The therapeutics of Traditional Chinese Medicine, for example, revolves around preventing the exhaustion or blockage of “qi,” our vital life energy. Qigong, meditation, and yoga are all techniques designed to restore our inner balance and to prevent us from burning out.
Why Should I care about Self Care?
Why you should care about your self care, simply put is because Good self-care is key to improved mood and reduced anxiety.
- Self–care encourages you to maintain a healthy relationship with yourself so that you can transmit good feelings to others.
- If we do not practice basic self-care, we may quite simply burn out. You cannot give to others what you don’t have yourself. While some may misconstrue self–care as selfish, it’s far from that.
Feeling a little stressed out lately or overwhelmed? Maybe you need a self-care routine or one activity.
What should I do to implement Self Care into my daily health and wellness routines?
- Find a self care idea that you really enjoy doing and practice that daily.
- Focus on breathing. Start there. Play some nice music that relaxes me.
- Meditate using the Calm app on your iphone. It’s free.
Self Care Ideas List
The important thing is to create a self-care plan that suits you and your needs. Self-care isn’t a one-size-fits-all strategy.
Here are my Self Care Ideas mini List of ideas to inspire you:
- Breathe just take a big deep breath
- Read good book
- Take a nice hot shower
- Take a relaxing bath with a candle
- Create a “Focused” Vision board
- Cuddle your pet or loved one.
- Go for a walk every night after dinner.
- Learn something new.
- Feng Shui just one room in your house.
- Burn some incense or perform a space clearing or blessing in your home.
- Print off I AM Positive Affirmations and display them in your washroom or kitchen. Say these to yourself daily in front of the mirror.
- Visualize your future using Visualization and manifesting techniques.
- Practice qiGong,
- Take up Kickboxing or another stress relieving activity.
- Take a nap
- Drink Plenty of water.
- Journal and practice gratitude.
Here are some of My Favorite Positive I AM Affirmations for You
- I AM BEAUTIFUL. POSITIVE THINKING CREATES POSITIVE THINGS. …
- I AM PROUD OF MYSELF. I CHOOSE MYSELF.
- I AM DOING MY BEST. I AM MORE THAN A BODY
- I am love. I am purpose. …
- I am Loved.
- I am adventurous. …
- I AM Enough.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness. …
- I am my own superhero.
Visit or Check out our Favorite I AM Positive Quotes and Affirmations collections in our Shop. If you would love to see something created please send me your suggestion here, and I would love to create something special for you. Don’t be shy.
Remember Affirmations are powerful, it is how we talk to ourselves so be Kind.
- I MATTER. TODAY I WILL LEARN AND GROW.
- LIFE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE GREAT.
- HAPPINESS Is FOUND WITHIN.
I hope this helps you, pick something you enjoy to start and add that Self Care item into your daily routine. You can do this!
Originally posted 2020-09-12 10:25:01.