Here is How to Declutter & Make Space in your life. (Taken from From our 21 Day Challenge – How to attract everything you want in your life.) Day 2: Make Space in Your Life for all the things you are wanting to attract into your life.
What to do?
Take a good look at your living and working spaces, and clear away things that remind you of negative thoughts or tie you too tightly to the past (e.g. objects that remind you of old relationships). Surround yourself with things you associate with optimism, growth and passion.
If you don’t love it, you don’t need it.CircleofWealth. ca~Destiny Defined.
Here is a quick list of things you can get rid of right away, to make space.
- Expired food in the fridge, freezer and pantry. Toss any spices that don’t smell fresh anymore. …
- Piles of papers lying around. …
- Old calendars.
- Pens and markers that no longer work.
- Papers from School
- Old Notebooks.
- Old Love letters.
- Old Recipes.
- Mugs – most people could stand to get rid of a few.
- Drinking glasses – same as above
- Anything ripped or broken.
- Old clothes that don’t fit you. ( treat yourself to some new ones!)
- Old running shoes that your kids have outgrown.
- Old shoes from that club or sport you will never return to.
- Old suitcases.
- Old Swimsuits and flip flops or sandals.
- Beach towels.
- Old Linens. Donate to the animal shelter.
To help you with this process I have created our Workbook that goes with our Challenge.
How to Attract Everything you Want in Your life 21 Day Challenge workbook
Learn how to declutter your home here.
I hope you have made some time today to declutter and Make Space in your life for those things that matter most.
Originally posted 2021-02-21 15:51:44.