|Top 9 Free Feng Shui tips by Circle of Wealth Destiny Defined
- Make sure the path to your front door is clear and inviting – it represents opportunities finding you.
- Use your front door often to activate energy, open it, sweep/ mop it/remove shoes. Windex all glass. Polish that door handle too!
- Place your desk so that you are sitting facing the door, with a wall (mountain of support behind you) if you cannot, then add a mirror to reflect the entrance, ie no surprizes when someone comes up from behind while you are working.
- Reduce clutter !!! ~to improve clarity.
- Sleep in a bed facing your best direction with a headboard and against a solid wall to provide you support during those sleepy hours.
- Remove as many electronics as possible from the bedroom for more peaceful sleep.
- If you don’t need it, use it or love it –Let it GO! Donate it or Sell it or Recycle.
- Repair anything that is broken in the house. Remember “if it’s Broke~ then so are you.”~Circleofwealth~ Destiny Defined
- Create a space that you love, where you feel supported in life,move that Chi around add some essential oils to an air diffuser or light a nice smelling candle. Relax.
You may also like:
How I created My Zen Backyard Patio retreat
Easy Feng Shui Decor Using a Pretty Glass Bowl or Vase.