The bedroom is where we choose to rest, relax, and take a step back from the routine. It is very much like a sanctuary within the home. So maintaining good and positive energy is often the key to creating the right environment for this purpose.
There might be some Feng Shui fixing to do in your bedroom and you can find out which you need to look for to Feng Shui, Relax and Repeat.
Simple Bedroom Feng Shui fixes for a Relaxing Bedroom you can do now:
- Make your Bed- create a nice luxury vibe in your bedroom with some soft linens.
- Remove TV, computers and devices. Feng Shui energy is destroyed with EMF’s. Removing or fixing is the first step. If the TV is important, you can place Tourmaline stones next to it to protect your health and sleep from radiation. Phone charging next to you is also a big no-no. Remove or fix it!
- Freshen up the atmosphere. A good night’s sleep is equivalent to feeling fresh. Refresh the atmosphere let the good chi inside, by opening up the windows and light some fresh incense ( citrus, jasmine, lavender, geranium, or bergamot)
- Make sure your bed doesn’t directly face the door. If it does and there is no way you can move the bed, fix it!.
- Allow the flow of Chi. Make sure you can access all sides of the bed and all spaces in your bedroom, including underneath your bed, free the clutter!
- Keep your bedroom well lit naturally. Positive energy is kept alive when good lighting and fresh air is being provided.
- The bedroom above the garage: This layout causes a lack of a good foundation. A good feng shui cure is applying the Earth element creating grounding and stable energy in the room. Decor and paint using earth elements and colors, Sandy, Beige, and Taupe. or If you know your Bazi chart, you can add which element you are missing for some added balance.
- Bed Power Position: This is the best placement for the bed. You see the door but are not in direct line with the door.
- Solid Wall: Make sure there is a solid wall behind your head of your bed for support and .and not up against a window. Also, you should not sleep on the floor and always use a headboard, with two nightstands on each side for balance. Voila!
- Instant Relaxing Feng Shui for your Bedroom.
- No Plants, be sure to remove the plants in your bedroom.
That’s How to Create a Relaxing Feng Shui Bedroom